Michael P. Momper ,ChFC, CLU
Goal Line Financial, LLC was started eighteen years ago with a vision to provide a small, private and independent wealth management experience to a select group of successful, purpose-driven clients. The firm was founded by Michael P. Momper, ChFC, CLU. Mike has been in the wealth management business since 1989. A Cincinnati native, he is a graduate of Saint Xavier High School. Mike attended Saint Joseph`s College on a football scholarship where he was a four year starter and team captain. Since the 7th grade, Mike had a passion for goal setting and the power, consistency, reliability of math/numbers. That passion was the spark that lead to the inception of Goal Line Financial, LLC. He has a Life and Health Insurance License as well as a series 6, 22, 62, 63, and 65 licenses. Mike is a Registered Representative, Investment Advisor Representative, Chartered Life Underwriter and a Chartered Financial Consultant. He is an active member in the Cincinnati Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Kenwood Country Club, Maggie Valley Club, St. Gertrude Parish, St. Margaret Parish (NC), St. Xavier High School, Endion Shooting Club, Knights of Columbus, Serenelli Project, National Football Foundation and the College Football Hall of Fame. Mike and his wife Susie have four children: Michael, Matthew, Bridget and Mary Clare.
· Mike has served on the Board of Trustees for the National Football Foundation and the College Football Hall of Fame since 1993.
· His family has been members of the Saint Gertrude Parish community since 1995.Mike lectors at weekday mass and has served on the Pastoral Council, Finance Committee, and was the chairman of the Planned Giving Committee.
· Mike coached various grades in football, basketball and volleyball for Saint Gertrude Grade School from 2002-2018. He has also coached football at Saint Mary Grade School, and Anderson Place Elementary (now known as John Parker Elementary) in the 1990s.
· Mike was a "character captain" with the Winners Walk Tall program from 1995 to 2005. He was also the school coordinator at Anderson Place Elementary (now John Parker Elementary). The Winners Walk Tall Program seeks to improve the lives of our inner-city youth. "Character Captains" meet with two inner-city gradeschool classes on a weekly basis to discuss manners, morals and the characteristics that will lead them to a more positive, productive and happy life.
· He worked as a volunteer with Transform (Transportation for the Relief of Mankind) in the late 90s-mid 2000s.Transform arranged for the transportation of American corporation`s "leftovers". These goods were transported to individuals in need in third world countries. It was the brainchild of the late Admiral Jeremiah Denton (friend and American hero).
· Mike served on the board of directors for the Cincinnati Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors from 2000-2003.
· Mike helped found and served as the President of the Board of Directors for the Bomber Football Association.
· He was a volunteer with The Matthew Kelly Foundation (now the Dynamic Catholic Institute) during the formational years from 1998-2002.
· Mike served on the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Small Business Advisory Council.
· He does weekly prison ministry at Lebanon Correctional Facility.
· Mike serves on the board of the Serenelli Project.
· He is a Fourth Degree member of the knights of Columbus.
· Mike is a member of the Financial Services Institute and National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
· Mike has been on the Saint Xavier High School Booster Board since 2010. He served as VP from 2012-2014 and President from 2014-2016.Mike has served as the Co-Chairman of the Hall of Fame Dinner since 2016.
· Mike has been a multiple year recipient of the National Quality Award.This honor was created in 1944 by the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. The award recognizes advisors who, over time, have developed a clientele of exceptional quality. This is most often achieved by displaying unusual sensitivity to client needs and tailoring appropriate plans that stand the test of time.
· Mike was named "Man of the Year" in 2000 by Transform(Transportation for the Relief of Mankind).
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. No fees were paid in exchange for the above awards.